Planning your health and wellbeing strategy for 2020? Our 2020 health and wellbeing calendar is the perfect tool to get you started. Request your FREE pdf copy by completing the form on the right. You’ll receive an email with a pack of campaign posters along with your calendar.
Using global and national health awareness campaigns gives your wellbeing strategy a strong foundation, aligned with health promotion messages in the wider media.
- Start by picking the key health campaigns you’d like to promote in your workplace. Some of the most popular wellbeing awareness days are:
- Dry January
- 7th February: Time to talk day
- 13th March: World sleep day
- 16th – 22nd March: Nutrition and hydration week
- April: Stress awareness month
- 7th April: World Health Day
- 28th April: World day for safety and health at work
- 18th -24th May: Mental Health Awareness Week
- 10th – 16th May: Diabetes awareness week
- 9th – 15th September: Know your numbers week
- October: Stoptober
- 1st – 5th October: National work life week
- 10th Oct: World mental health day
- 18th October: World menopause day
- 8th – 12th October: Back care awareness week
- 13th – 19th October: International vegetarian week
- November: Men’s health awareness month
- 2nd – 6th November: National stress awareness week
- 11th – 17th November: Alcohol awareness week
- Plan wellbeing activities that will engage your workforce
Look for a mix of approaches to suit different learning styles and reach the widest possible employee audience such as:
- Wellbeing posters (by completing the form on the right you will receive a new workplace wellbeing poster each month.)
- Health & wellbeing workshops and webinars (get in touch to request our menu of topics)
- Employee health checks such as blood pressure checks, body composition testing or blood tests such as Vitamin D, Cholesterol and Blood Glucose
- Wellness Challenges to create a buzz and some friendly competition
- Wellbeing Roadshows with a mix of drop-ins and activities held on the same day.
- Promote your wellbeing strategy across the organisation
Planning your 2020 health and wellbeing calendar will make it easier to communicate your strategy to employees and get senior management support for your wellbeing strategy. Promote your employee health campaigns and activities well in advance to build anticipation and engagement.
A monthly wellbeing newsletter is a great way to keep up the momentum – it takes time and consistency to create and embed a culture of wellbeing. Looking for fresh, high quality seasonal content? Check out our Monthly Plan package!
Don’t miss out on your 2020 Health and Wellbeing Calendar!
Sign up on the right to receive your FREE copy, containing over 100 health campaigns, seasonal produce lists and recipes.