In this video focusing on the key elements of our behavious change programme, Lucille Bleekers and Julie Weston discuss the key elements which make the SuperWellness Challenge unique and successful:
- Its educational, science-based content
- Engaging, interactive format
- A coaching approach to instigate change and help participants overcome barriers.
- Above all, the programme aims to be practical and realistic, including meal planning ideas for people juggling work, school runs and other commitments.
- Running the programme online makes it even more of a priority for the delivery approach to be engaging. We encourage questions, and use polls, chat, quizzes, breakout rooms as well as friendly competition to motivate and inspire participants.
- Finally the programme is highly effective because it’s run over a period of time, which allows participants to make lasting changes.
Interested to find out more about the SuperWellness Challenge?