Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
Boost your Energy!
Who it’s for:
Anyone who struggles with their energy levels throughout the day. If you feel tired when you wake up, or suffer from energy slumps mid-morning or mid-afternoon, this workshop is for you.
What it covers:
In this refreshing workshop, we share some practical insights to take you from worn out to vibrant:
- Discover how typical daily habits leave your energy stores depleted
- Do a personal energy audit to uncover your energy zappers and the effect they’re having on your health
- Learn how to balance blood sugar levels to promote overall wellbeing
- Understand energy supporting nutrients critical to improve metabolism, control appetite and burn fat
- Taste and learn how to make an energy boosting smoothie
The format of this workshop appeals to many due to its practical hands-on approach to nutrition and how it can be put to use to boost energy levels. The smoothie taster provides participants with a very immediate experience of this.
Participants leave with a clear sense of the connection between what they eat and drink and the feeling of energy and vitality. They will feel equipped to make small adjustments that will make a big difference day to day.
What people say:
“After this session, I feel inspired to make changes to my daily habits to get more energy. The smoothie was delicious and I will definitely be using this recipe again – thank you!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”