Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
Boost Your Fitness
How to maximise the benefits of exercise
Whether you’re already a keen fitness fan or the idea of exercise makes you break into a cold sweat, this workshop is filled with motivating insights that will make you want to take your fitness to the next level.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wants to start a fitness routine or get more out of the exercise they do currently.
What it covers:
- How fit are you? Let’s do a quick check
- Movement vs exercise – how they differ and why we need them both
- Benefits for your brain and your mood
- Physical health and longevity benefits of different forms of exercise
- What does a well-rounded exercise routine look like in order to maximise the benefits to you?
- Key nutrition principles in sports and exercise
A fascinating presentation looking at exercise from a scientific and health-focused perspective that makes setting new fitness goals accessible and motivating for all levels.
Participants will leave this workshop with new insights into the role of exercise in their health, both physical and mental, as well as a clearer understanding of where they are now and the next steps they can put in place to draw the benefits themselves.
What people say:
“Exercise has always been my bugbear but I’ve learnt so much in this session I wish I’d known before. I’m determined to get started now. Better late than never”
Want to read about all the other topics we cover?
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.