Nutrition & Mental Health
Food for the Mind
Who it’s for:
If you ever struggle with anxiety, low mood or stress, nutrition-centred wellbeing offers a practical angle which can help you feel empowered to take action.
What it covers:
By making good food choices, it’s possible to influence brain chemistry to feel great every day. In this high energy, engaging and eye opening workshop we’ll provide a refreshing new toolkit for those looking for solutions.
- Get to know your brain, what it’s made of and how it’s fuelled
- Discover the powerful connection between brain and digestion and why ‘gut feeling’ is more than just an expression
- Identify which of the four mind-melters could be impacting your mood and brain performance
- Get a grasp of the key brain-boosting nutrients to include daily
- Experience a fun zinc taste test
Nutrition provides a fresh angle on mental health, offering practical steps which help people feel empowered to take positive action. The zinc taste test makes this session highly interactive and memorable.
Participants will leave with a simple, hassle free meal plan and habits to integrate into their every day routine.
What people say:
“I LOVED this talk and have taken away some incredibly useful tips from the very knowledgeable speaker. Thank you so much!”
“Excellent nutritional knowledge and the scientific background was really useful to apply to everyday life and nutrition for total health and wellbeing. Interesting and practical application.”
“Very interesting and inspiring. Good advice on how to change diet which was practical and realistic!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”