Practical Wellbeing at Work
Healthy in a hurry
Learn how to select and prepare healthy meals and snacks no matter where you are – at work, on the road or in your own kitchen.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wants to make healthier food choices even when time or options are limited
What it covers:
Even those of us who want to shop and eat more healthfully often feel overwhelmed as we are bombarded with news about what we should and shouldn’t eat. Much of this advice is confusing and conflicting. On top of this, we are increasingly having to make choices ‘on the go’, with restricted time and budget being a big consideration too – so nourishing ourselves and our families can seem increasingly challenging.
However, armed with some strategies from our nutritional experts to help build your confidence you can become much better equipped to live a healthy lifestyle on the go and feel much better as a result. During this workshop you’ll learn:
- The key ‘healthy eating’ guidelines to keep in mind
- How to select healthy lunchtime meals and snacks no matter where you are – at work or on the road
- How to plan and quick and tasty lunch box meals at home.
Participants come away from the ‘Healthy in a hurry’ session with simple, practical techniques to make the smartest food choices for every situation.
One of our most popular workshops, this topic appeals widely to employees who often struggle with practical barriers to healthy eating on the go
- Greater confidence when buying convenience options and knowing what to look for on food labels
- Practical knowledge participants will use on a daily basis with benefits for energy, mood and physical health
- Participants are coached to set specific objectives and leave with their own action plan
What people say:
“Fantastic workshop! Covered a lot of practical aspects I didn’t know about and I feel much better equipped now to see through the marketing on food labels and know if it’s really a good choice or not.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”