Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
Understanding & Embracing the Menopause
10 steps to a happier transition
Our 6-point practical plan to support your body and mind for a smoother transition into this phase of life. Available as a 1-hour workshop or 2-hour masterclass.
According the the Office of National Statistics, menopausal women are the fastest growing workforce demographic. 3 out of 4 women experience symptoms, which can be physical, such as hot flushes, headaches, and poor sleep, or psychological, such as anxiety, low mood, lack of confidence and poor concentration. As many employers focus their attention on inclusivity and diversity as well as wellbeing, offering support and awareness around menopause has become a priority.
Thankfully nutrition and lifestyle can both play a key part in alleviating symptoms and as employers you can support women in making this phase a more positive experience.
Who it’s for:
Women of all age groups and men wishing to support loved ones.
What it covers:
Gain a clear understanding of exactly what happens to your body and your hormones both in the lead up to, and at the menopause
Understand the symptoms associated and how your diet & lifestyle habits can make a profound difference to the way that you feel, whether you’re using HRT or not
Our 6-point practical nutrition & lifestyle plan to support your body naturally, for a smoother and more enjoyable transition into this wonderful phase of life, including:
- Practical and enjoyable nutrition and lifestyle tips to help you look and feel your best, including the importance of phytoestrogens and how to ensure the right intake (and should you be including soya or not)
- How best to exercise for your hormones, weight management and supporting strong bones, at, during and after the menopause
- How to eat to support your metabolism, energy, mood and overall health
“Francesca was very engaging and clearly knows her stuff. She also delivered her presentation in a way that made us all think of how we could change one or more things in our diets and lifestyles, which is a very valuable thing to gain, thank you very much!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”