6-week programme to boost mood, energy and natural fat-burning – the smart way
We’ve all experienced ups and downs in our motivation to keep fit and eat healthily this past year, working from home and simply keeping up with the many changes the pandemic has thrown at us. The New Year is a perfect time for new beginnings and we’ve designed this programme to support your employees to make a fresh healthy start, feeling re-energised, motivated and positive for 2021.
- 3 x 1-hour webinars on nutrition & healthy metabolism, reducing alcohol intake and boosting fitness
- 3 x 1 hour group coaching sessions, including meal planning, addressing barriers to change and motivation, and an end-of-programme quiz
- Health questionnaire at start and finish
- 3 prizes posted to winners in recognition of best efforts and achievements
- Recipes and resources throughout
- All session recordings
Week 1: Metabolic conditioning – 1 hour webinar
There are many factors which influence our metabolism, from hormones to sleep, and calorie intake is just one part of the story. Why is it important to know about these factors? Because our metabolic health has a major impact throughout our life on our body shape, how we feel, as well as our overall health and longevity. Only recently, it has also been highlighted as a major factor in developing complications of Covid-19. Book onto this eye-opening session to discover:
- Why our metabolism is so important for long-term health
- How to measure metabolic health at home (why knowing your waist/hip ratio is more useful than BMI and how to measure it)
- The role of different macronutrients (protein, fats, carbohydrates) and the perfect balance to aim for
- How to kick sugar cravings and plan well-balanced meals throughout the week
- The 7 blocks to healthy weight loss and how to address them (including the role of different hormones, sleep and exercise)
- Intermittent fasting: is it a good idea?
Week 2: Practical meal planning – 1 hour interactive structured group coaching
Week 3: Boost your fitness – 1 hour webinar
Whether you’re already a keen fitness fan or the idea of exercise makes you break into a cold sweat, this workshop is filled with motivating insights that will make you want to take your fitness to the next level. What it covers:
- How fit are you? Let’s do a quick check
- Movement vs exercise – how they differ and why we need them both
- Benefits for your brain and your mood
- Physical health and longevity benefits of different forms of exercise
- What does a well-rounded exercise routine look like in order to maximise the benefits to you?
- Key nutrition principles in sports and exercise
Week 4: The alcohol-savvy action plan – 1 hour webinar
Cutting down on alcohol, even for just 21days, can pay huge dividends: clearer healthier skin, weight loss, feeling healthier and mentally stronger.
This workshop is designed to encourage and support the reduction or abstinence of alcohol for 21 days or longer.
- Calculate your weekly and monthly alcohol units
- Estimate how many calories you’re ‘drinking’
- Work out your monthly tipple budget and how much you could save
- Understand the benefits of reducing alcohol intake
- Design your own 21 day ‘challenge’
- Make a personalised plan for achieving your ‘challenge’ goal including top tips, nutritional advice and some practical suggestions for alternative drinks in different situations
Week 5: Super Challenge – final push– 1 hour interactive structured group coaching (overcoming barriers to change, taking the 7 day Super Challenge)
Week 6: Quiz on programme content – 1 hour group coaching and sharing of progress, announcement of 3 winners
Contact us for pricing and availability information:
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”