Nutrition & Health Prevention
10 Steps to a Healthy Digestion
Who it’s for:
Anyone who suffers from digestive problems or wishes to prevent them.
What it covers:
Digestive problems affect many people’s lives, sometimes causing immense distress, which they often feel embarrassed to talk about openly – especially in a work environment. From acid reflux to painful cramps, with everything in between including bloating, constipation and urgency, the causes of these problems are often misunderstood. And yet many digestive problems can be improved by introducing specific nutrition and lifestyle measures.
We take a look at:
- Why good digestion is so important to good health
- Most common digestive problems and their causes
- 10 steps to a healthy digestion, including the importance of chewing, how to boost our beneficial gut bacteria, and the role of food sensitivities in digestion.
A holistic introduction to digestion and its place in our overall health and wellbeing.
- Understanding possible root causes for digestive issues as a first step to addressing them
- Practical steps which can be taken to improve digestive issues
- Opening up the conversation about a subject which can be difficult to talk about in a work environment
What people say:
“I learnt a lot from this brilliant session – thank you!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”