Nutrition & Mental Health
Burnout & Fatigue Buster
Who it’s for:
Anyone with an interest in preventing or overcoming burnout.
What it covers:
The WHO recently defined burn-out as a result of chronic workplace stress, leading to exhaustion and impacting our engagement and effectiveness at work. We know prevention is better than cure. This workshop delves into the world of chronic stress and the heavy toll it can take on our everyday health and wellbeing.
Tapping into the latest nutritional neuroscience, we share tips designed to help you to combat stress, rewire your brain and side-step adrenal burnout.
And you’ll practice and take away simple techniques to re-balance the effects of stress in your head, heart and soul.
Equipping your employees with practical insights and tools, with a unique nutritional focus, to prevent burn-out, a syndrome which is becoming more and more widespread.
- Understanding what fatigue and burn-out mean and how to recognise them in ourselves and others
- Participants will come away with a toolkit of techniques and nutritional measures to help them better deal with long term stress and fatigue
- This workshop will open up the conversation around fatigue and burn-out as something which is increasingly common and recognised and which can be supported through diet and lifestyle.
What people say:
“An important topic which is all too often ‘under the radar’ but could do with being talked about more. I found the information very helpful and the advice achievable and inspiring. Thank you”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”