Nutrition & Mental Health
Who it’s for:
Anyone who uses screens and social media on a regular basis
What it covers:
Technological advances of the last few decades have transformed the way we live, work and socialise making it easier to stay ‘connected’ to the world 24 hrs a day. However, increasing research shows living in the digital age is negatively impacting on our sleep, energy, mood, concentration and work-life balance. We will be exploring:
- How wired are you? Take the test
- From apps to selfies – the impact of technology on our health and performance
- Technology, stress, sleep and our diet
- The benefits of doing a ‘digital detox’ and how to minimise withdrawal effects
- 5 simple steps to support your health and achieve better balance in the future
A topic which is highly relevant for the digital age, connecting the dots between technology, health, stress, sleep and diet.
- Raising awareness around technology habits
- Encouraging the conversation and support among colleagues to better manage technology use
- Practical take-aways and objectives to support long term habit changes
What people say:
“This workshop was really eye opening and delivered with great humour. It’s made me realise just how addicted I am to my phone and the impact it’s having on me. I will be making some changes as a result of this!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”