Practical Wellbeing at Work
Frequent Flyer Strategies
Who it’s for:
Anyone who travels for business, especially if it’s across multiple time zones.
What it covers:
Frequent flying and jet lag can have an impact on health, wellbeing as well as performance. This session reveals the strategies that can help to minimise the disruption on the body, and optimise your ability to recover from the stresses of airline travel.
Created by a qualified nutritionist who also has 20 years experience flying long and short haul as a cabin crew member with a major airline, this session is packed with insider tips as well as science based knowledge including:
- What happens to the body when we fly
- The circadian rhythm & sleep
- Advice before and during the flight, at the destination as well as post-flight & back home
Support your frequent flyers with powerful tools that will make a difference to their experience of travelling for business.
- Feel better equipped to minimise the negative effects of jet lag
- Come away with specific diet and lifestyle adjustments that are achievable and effective
- Help improve general health as well as performance when travelling for business
What people say:
“A very enjoyable and informative session – I for one will be putting this advice into practice.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”