Practical Wellbeing at Work
Meal Planning for Shift Work
Who it’s for:
Anyone who works shifts themselves or wants to support a loved one who does.
What it covers:
Our body’s circadian rhythm plays a huge part in our health. It programmes the body to be active during the day and conversely, to fast and focus on repairing and restoring itself at night.
Therefore anyone who works shifts will benefit from gaining a better understanding of how to minimise the impact of any disruption to our body clock. Equipped with this knowledge, it is possible to significantly reduce both physical and mental health risks as well as improve general wellbeing and energy levels. In this practical session, we look at:
- How our body clock works
- Food and hydration including healthy swaps
- Some key guidelines about timings with example meal plans for different shift patterns
- Lifestyle habits including exercise, relaxation and sleep
- Practical planning including recommended equipment and recipes
Attendees will have the opportunity to complete their personal meal plan and set goals during the session.
Meal Planning for Shift Work 40-page A4 guide, including employer branding and bespoke meal plans for up to 4 shift patterns.
Offer your employees who work shifts real tools to minimise the impact this has on health and wellbeing
- Gaining a good understanding of how the body works on night shift
- Practical takeaways to start implementing from today
- Comprehensive meal plan
What people say:
“Everyone who works night shifts should attend this workshop. I have learnt so much!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”