Practical Wellbeing at Work
Nutrition on the Road
Who it’s for:
Anyone who spend a large proportion of their work time behind the wheel, from sales execs to HGV drivers.
What it covers:
Driving or travelling for work frequently can be tiring, and often it is difficult to adopt good habits. In this workshop we take a look at:
- The pitfalls and the potential implications of this lifestyle on health: long periods sitting, limited access to healthy food options and a lack of routine
- Practical tips and realistic advice to make the best choices possible.
- How to read labels and shop smart, foods to keep with you in the car
- Tips to navigate the temptations of service stations and restaurants
Support your employees who are on the road with tailor made advice
- Raising awareness in order to mitigate health risks associated with prolonged driving
- Practical knowledge and tools which can be implemented straight away
- An opportunity to discuss the barriers to healthy choices on the road and coach participants to find solutions that work for them.
What people say:
“I often feel exhausted by mid-week when I’m on the road and I know that a lot of this is down to food choices. This session has really motivated me to start planning my weeks from now on and finally put my health first.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”