Practical Food-based Activities
Ready Steady Smoothie Competition
Who it’s for:
Teams looking to build awareness around healthy eating in a way that fun and highly engaging.
What it covers:
This session kicks off with a quick fire presentation on what makes the perfect smoothie: key groups of ingredients to include, those to avoid and health benefits you can expect.
With these key pointers in mind, participants split into teams, competing against each other to make the tastiest and most nutritious smoothies from a wide selection of ingredients at their disposal. They must avoid the trick ingredients hiding among the good ones!
A highly engaging team building activity with a side of wellbeing-boosting learning
- Each participant will be able to make at least one smoothie.
- Prizes are given to the winning teams/individuals.
- This format is perfect for creating healthy and good humoured competition and team building.
- Participants will also take away key insights into hidden sugars, good protein to feel energised and a taste for boosting their 5 a day thanks to delicious smoothie ideas.
What people say:
“What a great initiative! Mixing fun with some really useful learning – I can’t wait to start experimenting!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”