Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
The Sugar Freedom Plan
Who it’s for:
Anyone with a sweet tooth, who feels they would benefit from cutting their sugar intake but are not sure where to start.
What it covers:
Not a day goes by without another alarming sugar story in the press and although most people know of its ill effects, kicking the habit in practice can be a different story. How do you know if your sweet tooth is actually a problem and what can you do about it? This well researched workshop uncovers the evidence and what it means in terms of our daily choices:
- What sugar addiction looks like (it’s often in disguise!)
- The effects of sugar on your body and why there’s more to it than calories
- The 3 key rules for breaking the sugar habit
- Good/bad food & drink choices – e.g. which fruit are best for you?
- Hidden sugar and what to look for on food labels
- Are sugar free foods as good as they sound?
- What are the safest alternatives?
Gaining an understanding for the addictive nature of sugar and how to overcome it is probably the single biggest step we can take towards improving our diet and health for the long term.
Your employees will take away truly eye opening insights from this session as well as a team discussion topic for months to come!
What people say:
“This was an extremely eye-opening session which helped me realise how addictive sugar is. I am looking forward to taking the 10-day no-sugar challenge!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”