Practical Food-based Activities
Touch and Taste Workshops
Who it’s for:
Anyone who struggles with ideas for quick, easy, healthy, tasty food during busy work weeks.
What it covers:
In this live demonstration we show you how to make your own healthy recipes and try out new ingredients. You will discover how the right foods can help you boost your energy, brain performance and mood.
Our recipes will cover ideas for different times of the day including breakfast, snacks, lunch and a smoothie.
- Healthy breakfast ideas
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snack ideas
- Quick, easy, tasty lunches
Seeing and experiencing healthy recipes being made and then tasting them is a powerful and enjoyable way to kick start new healthy eating habits.
- Participants are able to sample the dishes and will leave the workshop feeling inspired to adopt new food ideas in a way that’s practical and achievable.
- Simple recipe handouts will be available to take away.
What people say:
“Really enjoyed this session and it made me realise that healthy recipes can be extremely easy to make, not to mention delicious!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”