Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
Returning to Work
A highly interactive session for supporting the practical and emotional aspects of returning to the workplace.
As we prepare to go back to the workplace after lockdown, whether full time, or as part of a hybrid approach, this new transition is throwing up a new set of concerns and challenges for employees. If you are looking for ways to support your team in this process, from the practical to the emotional level, this session offers a perfect opportunity for sharing and reflection.
What it covers:
This session is designed to be highly interactive, presenting opportunities for participants to share their experiences and thoughts with colleagues.
1. Looking back on the past year and the changes to our working life
2. Focus on resilience, why it may be greater than you think and how to cultivate it through future challenges
3. Harnessing the social wellbeing benefits of returning to work
4. Planning for change – from your commute to your environment and daily habits
5. 10 super practical tips, including a quick ‘reset’ technique to address stress and anxiety, building recharge moments into your day, strengthening your immune resilience, your sleep routine, and healthy food shortcuts on the go
6. What managers can do to support change
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”