Let Us Help You to Create a Culture of Wellbeing Your Team Can Thrive In
According to a study led by Brigham Young University in September 2012, the impact of diet on productivity can be as high as 66%. Imagine if you could achieve a difference of just 10% across your organisation?
People are often surprised by the difference nutrition can make in physical as well as mental health. And all it takes is a few adjustments to make a big difference.
What we do
We work with organisations including Harrods, Kuoni Travel, Warner Music, Eversheds, Incisive Media, Blue Apple, Accenture and Park Plaza, to provide corporate nutrition programmes with consistently excellent feedback and results.
We believe nutrition is a vastly untapped area of wellness. Many feel overwhelmed and confused by the sheer volume of noise around the topic (not all of it scientifically sound), or daunted by the prospect of implementing changes within a busy working life.
We specialise in helping busy professionals integrate healthy habits for the long term, step by step, in a way that fits working life.
The result? More productive, engaged and motivated employees.
An effective employee wellbeing programme should be at the core of how an organisation fulfils its mission and carries out its operations and not consist of one off initiatives. It’s about changing the way business is done.CIPD, 2016
Get Your Organisation Started On Its Wellbeing Journey
Why Are We Different?
- Measurable results – we track and report on the success of our wellbeing programmes
- Engaging content – captivating wellbeing seminars by subject matter experts, explaining the ‘why’ with scientifically backed information
- Programmes geared for practical implementation, already tried and tested in a corporate setting
- ‘Done for you’ – we help you maximise engagement by managing promotion and bookings
- ‘Wellbeing meets team building’ –create a ‘buzz’ and boost motivation, with a competitive and playful approach
- Standardised approach, curated by a team of qualified health professionals to deliver accuracy and consistency
- Tailor made programmes – we fit around your culture and logistical requirements
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”