Nutrition & Healthy Metabolism
8 Steps to Better Sleep
Top Tips for a Good Night’s Rest
Sleep is vitally important to our health and wellbeing and the benefits in the workplace of a good night’s shuteye are hard to overestimate. But why do some people struggle to sleep well?
Who it’s for:
Anyone who fails to regularly get a good night’s restorative sleep, whether they struggle to fall asleep, stay asleep, or wake up feeling unrefreshed.
What it covers:
Our facilitator will guide attendees to play ‘sleep detective’, ticking off their personal checklist of potential sleep thieves, from nocturnal blood sugar fluctuations to hormonal reasons. Your employees will be encouraged to build a personal action plan as the session unfolds. We’ll take a look at:
- The role of sleep: why it’s vital for health, happiness and performance
- The effects a lack of sleep can have on our physical and mental health
- The key nutrition and lifestyle factors which influence your sleep quality, whether it’s the anxiety which many are experiencing during the Covid-19 pandemic or others you many not be familiar with such as nutrient intake and timing
- 8 practical steps you can take to help you achieve sound, restorative sleep
Although most sleep workshops include advice around good sleep hygiene and stress reduction, very few provide insights into the impact of diet. The reasons for poor sleep are different for each of us and this format aims to not just impart information but also take participants on a journey of identifying and addressing their personal sleep issues.
Participants are invited to formulate their personal action plan for a good night’s sleep, including sleep hygiene, exercise choices and meal planning. Be prepared for a truly fresh perspective on sleep which can be life-changing. Your employees will thank you for it!
What people say:
“Throughout the session we were given a number of sleep tools that we can use day-to-day. I am looking forward to trying a number of them out.” Anon.
‘Very very helpful, full of great knowledge!’ Damian, IG
‘This was a really informative and useful session. I found Magdalena’s session informative and I will definitely be making some changes in my lifestyle to ensure I optimise my sleep. I loved Magdalena’s humour and her approach in explaining this topic.’ Ally M., IG
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”