The Power of Social Wellbeing
How to feel connected for better wellbeing and fulfilment, even when working remotely
Who it’s for:
Anyone who would like to feel more connected, and focus on enhancing this often neglected aspect of our wellbeing
What it covers:
As human beings we are social creatures by nature. We not only crave interactions, we need them in order to thrive. This is what makes social wellbeing an integral element of a fulfilling, healthy life, even though it can all too easily get neglected in our busy lives. Don’t miss this session for an opportunity for reflection, sharing and picking up a wealth of evidence-based tips for boosting this essential but often overlooked area of wellbeing:
- What is social wellbeing – generally and at work specifically?
- Why should we be cultivating greater social wellbeing?
- 10 steps to building healthy, supportive and effective relationships in and outside of work
- 6 habits of highly empathetic people
- How to navigate the benefits and pitfalls of technology and remote working, including tips for ‘Zoom fatigue’
- What steps will you be putting into practice?
This very practical session is packed with tips to implement and also allows plenty of opportunity for self-reflection and sharing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”