Nutrition & Mental Health
The Stress-busting Action Plan
What is stress & how to manage it through diet & lifestyle.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who feels affected by stress and would like to learn how to minimise the negative effects.
What it covers:
Stress: it can be good, bad or downright ugly! This interactive session looks at how stress affects our physiology, body systems and mood – both in the moment and over the long haul.
- How to recognise the warning signs
- The nutrients, diet and lifestyle habits which can nourish and support us in times of stress.
- The stress-sugar connection and other foods to avoid
- Learn some stress-busting breathing and visualisation techniques.
Nutrition offers a fresh, practical and effective approach in helping our minds and bodies in the face of stress.
- Understanding what stress means and how to recognise it in ourselves
- Participants will come away with a toolkit of techniques and nutritional measures to help them better deal with stress
- This workshop will open up the conversation around stress as something which is part of everyday life and which, with the right support, can be in our power to manage.
What people say:
“It was great to be able to talk openly about stress and receive this kind of practical support. A lot of light bulb moments for me around diet and stress!”
“Excellent! Very informative. Learnt a lot about how I can change my diet for and improved lifestyle and healthier outlook on stress management.”
“It was fantastic, very informative and delivered in an easy to follow way.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”