Mental Health Series: Mindfulness
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to reduce stress and anxiety in daily life
What it covers:
This one-hour workshop is rich and diverse in content, and follows a results oriented format, which includes:
- Key learnings
- The ‘nutritional nugget’ (practical tips to influence your biochemistry)
- Introduction to a technique and its practice
- Discussion & coaching
- Takeaway practice – committing to a 21 day challenge
In this session we focus on quieting chatter and distractions. Participants are encouraged to learn about themselves:
- How does our mind work?
- The power of the subconscious
- Foods that soothe your mind vs foods that create chaos
- How to quieten the mind – theory and practice.
- Mindfulness techniques you can use on a daily basis
This is a unique combination of mindfulness techniques and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for dealing with stress.
- A better understanding and awareness of how our mind works
- Participants gain the confidence to practice mindfulness techniques by themselves when needed
- Knowing which food choices are best for reducing stress and anxiety
What people say:
“I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and Linda’s soothing and supportive style of presenting. The breathing exercise was a revelation!”
“Session was very engaging with some good tips on stress management.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”