Nutrition & Mental Health
Mental Health Series: Performance
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to cultivate resilience in the face of stress, adversity and change.
What it covers:
This one-hour workshop is rich and diverse in content, and follows a results oriented format, which includes:
- Key learnings
- The ‘nutritional nugget’ (practical tips to influence your biochemistry)
- Introduction to a technique and its practice
- Discussion & coaching
- Takeaway practice – committing to a 21-day challenge
In this session we focus on cultivating creativity and problem solving in daily life, looking at:
- How the brain works, including left and right brain function and brain frequency
- The nutrients that feed your brain
- Why your brain is more effective when it is in a relaxed state
- The power of thinking outside the box – what could you really achieve?
This is a unique combination of techniques for optimizing mental performance and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for self development.
- Gaining an understanding for the things that enhance mental performance
- Light bulb moments around the importance of relaxation and breaking out of old thought patterns and beliefs
- Participants will feel encouraged to expand their world and see the benefits of new experiences on creativity and problem solving.
What people say:
“Fantastic session, gave me lots of food for thought and the impetus to work on myself after feeling a bit stuck for some time. Very worthwhile.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”