Nutrition & Mental Health
Mental Health Series: Resilience
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to cultivate resilience in the face of stress, adversity and change.
What it covers:
As most of us return to the workplace, one of the most distressing aspects of these recent events for many has been the feeling of being out of control and vulnerable to outside dangers and pressures. Do you have that underlying feeling of tension and anxiousness? Are you struggling to concentrate and find your mood is all over the place? If this is true for you and you are looking to build resilience in these times of adversity and change, don’t miss this webinar full of practical tips. In this session we look at how to build a strong and focused mindset. This begins with clearing the mental clutter which can hold us back:
- Removing outdated/frozen mindsets
- Clarifying what we want to focus our mind and energy on
- De-cluttering our life – the people, things and outdated beliefs that keep us feeling stuck
- Learning how to support focus and mental energy through diet
- Setting new goals based on our ‘Soul food’ – what makes our heart sing?
- Learning to use a visualisation technique to let go of the things that hold us back and see ‘the real me’
This session aims to create space for reflection and awareness at a deeper level, and ultimately a positive shift in mindset that puts you in a stronger position to face challenging situations in future.
This is a unique combination of techniques for strengthening our resilience and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for self development.
- Light bulb moments about the things that hold us back and the things that really switch us on
- Opening up a meaningful discussion and encouraging sharing between participants
- Practical takeaways including diet tips and a visualization technique to use in daily life.
What people say:
“Enlightening. I’ve learnt so much about myself and can’t wait to explore more.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”