Mental Health Series: Resilience
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to cultivate resilience in the face of stress, adversity and change.
What it covers:
Times of change and adversity test our resilience to the limit. Tension and anxiety can take over our mindset, disrupting our concentration, mood and general wellbeing. In this session we look at how to build a strong, positive and focused mindset by increasing our awareness and putting in place positive daily habits and practices.
- The challenges we face and how they affect our body and mind
- What does resilience mean exactly?
- 12 resilience-building factors
- Nutrition tips to build resilience
- Take the 1-minute breath test to gauge how you are feeling right now
- Guided visualisation practice: gaining perspective
- What resilience-building habits will you cultivate?
This session aims to create space for reflection and awareness at a deeper level, and ultimately a positive shift in mindset that puts you in a stronger position to face challenging situations in future.
This is a unique combination of techniques for strengthening our resilience and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for self development.
- Light bulb moments about the things that hold us back and the things that really switch us on
- Opening up a meaningful discussion and encouraging sharing between participants
- Practical takeaways including diet tips and a visualization technique to use in daily life.
What people say:
“Enlightening. I’ve learnt so much about myself and can’t wait to explore more.”
“The opportunity to stop and think about the things I should be doing to support my health and wellbeing was extremely helpful!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”