Nutrition & Health Prevention
The Alcohol Savvy Action Plan
Who it’s for:
Anyone who feels that alcohol may be having a negative effect on their life or health and is intrigued about cutting down or going alcohol-free, whether for good or for a set amount of time (e.g. ‘Dry January’ or ‘Go Sober for October’)
What it covers:
Cutting down on alcohol, even for just 21days, can pay huge dividends: clearer healthier skin, weight loss, feeling mentally stronger, not to mention reducing risk factors for a wide range of diseases.
This workshop is designed to encourage and support the reduction or abstinence of alcohol for 21 days or longer. This would be a great way to support ‘Dry January’, ‘Go Sober for October’ or Lent.
- Calculate your weekly and monthly alcohol units
- Estimate how many calories you’re ‘drinking’
- Work out your monthly tipple budget and how much you could save
- Understand the benefits of reducing alcohol intake
- Design your own 21 day ‘challenge’
- Make a personalised plan for achieving your ‘challenge’ goal including top tips, nutritional advice and some practical suggestions for alternative drinks in different situations
This workshop is not just about ‘cutting out’ alcohol but also ‘adding in’ nutrients and alternatives to make the process easier and more enjoyable.
- Increased awareness of the impact of alcohol
- Motivation to reduce alcohol intake
- Practical takeaways to replenish nutrients and make cutting down easier.
What people say:
“I was feeling a bit wobbly about giving up drinking for a whole month but I’m now actually quite looking forward to the experience!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”