Nutrition & Health Prevention
The Super WFH Nutrition & Exercise Plan
5 steps to thriving in restricted conditions, from putting in place a structure and creating a healthy environment to meal planning and keeping positive.
Who it’s for:
Employees working from home and dealing with the specific challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.
What it covers:
5 steps to thriving in restricted conditions
Working from home, along with the current restrictions, can play havoc with our eating habits and exercise routine, with knock on effects for sleep, mood and energy levels. Our 5 step plan is here to guide you and those close to you to keep healthy or maybe even use this time to set new health goals:
- Putting a structure in place (weekly, daily and tricks to keep focused)
- Creating your healthy environment at home (getting rid of temptations, stocking up on alternatives you can enjoy and using ’nudging’ to make healthy habits easier)
- Trying out new recipes (including Ideas for breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner and things to make with kids)
- Boosting your immune system
- Keeping positive
Putting practical nutrition and exercise advice in the context of the Covid-19 situation.
- Regaining motivation and clarity on health goals
- Bringing more structure to days working from home
- Increased awareness of the importance of lifestyle on immunity and general resilience.
What people say
“I really found it beneficial at a point when I was starting to feel quite low about everything. It has motivated me to take a step in the right direction.”
“Thought it was fantastic and really informative”
“The presenter knew the topic really well and backed up information with good references to the science behind it.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”