Nutrition & Health Prevention
Who it’s for:
Anyone wishing to stay healthy and feel at their best throughout the winter season. This workshop is available in two versions: pre-and post-festive season.
What it covers:
Winter can be a more challenging time for our health. Colder and darker days setting in can affect our immune system, our mood and motivation to follow healthy habits and exercise. Not to mention those few weeks of the festive season, which can also come with a health warning! Increased pressure, food and alcohol aplenty and the temptation to over-indulge.. Don’t miss this session, designed to set you up for the months to come:
- Pick up tips relating to the 4 key areas of food , drink, exercise and mental wellbeing
- Learn how best to strengthen your immune system and fight off winter bugs
- What is seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and how to minimise its impact on mood?
- PRE-FESTIVE SEASON VERSION: How to navigate the pitfalls and added pressure during the festive period (and why the traditional Christmas dinner is actually healthy for you)
- POST-FESTIVE SEASON VERSION: Shaking off festive season indulgences and getting back on track for the New Year
What people say:
“This was an enjoyable session which made me think more clearly about what I want from this time of year: Christmas party fun but without feeling run down and tired for days after!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.