Nutrition & Mental Health
Creating a Healthy Work-life Balance
How to set healthy boundaries whilst working from home
Who it’s for:
Employees working from home for a large proportion of the week.
What it covers:
When working from home, your work responsibilities and your home life can sometimes seem to blur together. You might feel that you’re never able to properly switch off. Creating healthy boundaries and breaks will help you achieve better balance throughout your day, meaning you are able to maintain your focus as well as a sense of wellbeing.
This practical session will cover:
- Introducing the 3 B’s to prevent burnout: Balance, Breaks, Boundaries
- 10 point life-balance questionnaire – defining your priorities and assessing how much attention you currently give to different areas of your life, from work, family and friends to health and spiritual aspects. Are there areas that would benefit from changes being made?
- Creating your dedicated workspace in every situation by learning to set boundaries and communicate them clearly
- Using effective breaks to recharge: key facts about different types of breaks and strategies to help maintain your focus
- Practising the ‘one-minute breath’ technique
- Protecting your ‘out of hours’ time
- How are you using the time you would normally spend travelling?
- Practising a visualisation exercise: your new balanced life.
Feedback from participants
“Such a useful session delivered in such a calming and informative way. So nice to hear someone *finally* talk about boundaries at the work place.”Chunmun K., WMCA
“Absolutely fantastic session! Best one yet thank you.” Charmaine S, WMCA
“Excellent session and such a calming effect on my working day.” Joy G., WMCA
Frequently Asked Questions
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How much do the workshops cost?
Workshops can be booked as a standalone session, double session, half or full day. One hour sessions cost from £200 each as part of a full day booking.
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow live video link to our on-site workshops (technical set up
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking form to complete in order to confirm the date in the diary. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and poster to drive bookings onto the session. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Attendees who wish to will receive a recipe booklet by email following the session.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Do you provide resources alongside the workshop?
We pride ourselves in our high quality resources, from recipes to workbooks. We will send you pdf resources before your workshop takes place which can either be printed and used on the day, or distributed electronically to your employees.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat!
Call us on 0845 370 4070
“We have had fantastic feedback from our employees regarding SuperWellness and we look forward to working further with them in the future.”